Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of 11 11/17
ACT II: The Movie
How does the film adaptation differ from the text?
Do the emotions of the actors accurately reflect the tone from the written version?
stop and jot
Quietly go to the back of the room and get your independent reading book
Take out your book log
Begin reading silently and independently
Wednesday, November 18th
The Crucible: ACT III
What are the motivations of the characters?
How can they help us to determine the tone?
ACT II: The movie
What was the overall tone of the characters in ACT II?
What do you expect you'll see from the actors in the film version?
Based on the events that took place in ACT II, what predictions can you make for ACT III?