Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Casey
Access to General Curriculm
Academic IEP Goal
Present Level of Academic Achievement: Casey struggles with the editing process in his writing. He will make careless errors regarding grammar, capitalization, and spelling. He does not go back to review his assignments before passing them in.
Social/Emotional IEP Goal
Teacher, aide, therapist and principal consult weekly to discuss Casey’s strengths and weaknesses and contribute to the development of the IEP. Parents are asked for input. Data used to develop goals are based on current evaluations, performance on classroom work and tests, classroom behavior and work with therapist. A team meeting between Nashua Children’s Home and the Hampstead school district takes place to develop the IEP. Casey’s parents are a part of this meeting as well.