Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of C
2. He sailed the sea for almost 8 months.
3. He had a journal/diary.
5. Monday October 1, 1492 he sailed 75 miles but he thought 60 and so far they sailed 2121 total.
6. December 25, 1492 he sailed in light wind. He hadn't slept in two days one night and was very tired.
7. Wednesday 26,December, 1492. The king came to Nina, where Columbus was, and almost tears told Columbus not to dismayed because he would give me whatever he had. I ordered a bombard and a musket be fired.
8. Wednesday 2,January 1493.Columbus left on Isla Espanola thirty nine men in the fortress. He had left with them all at the Nina.
9. Wednesday, 23 January, 1493. There house before dawn I departed.
10. Friday, 25 January, 1493. The sailors killed two porpoise and a very large shark. These were necessary 'cause they had nothing to eat except wine, bread, and ajes from the Indies.
Christopher Columbus was born in Geno, Italy October 31, 1451. He died in Valladid, Spain May 20,1506.