Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Before I fall.
Transcript of Before I fall.
~ relate to sam's life
Audience Lauren Oliver talks about Before I Fall summary Reviews Samantha Kingston has it all: —looks, popularity, the perfect boyfriend. Friday, February 12th should be just another day in her charmed life. Instead, it’s her last. The catch: Samantha still wakes up the next morning. In fact, she re-lives the last day of her life seven times, until she realizes that by making even the slightest changes, she may hold more power than she had ever imagined “This captivating story takes you through Sam Kingston’s day of death in one full week. Her surprisingly complex character must unravel the reason of her death, or face the debt of reliving February 12th forever. Along the way, she discovers the true meaning to everything around her, and sees shockingly different sides to everyone she thought she knew. She grows throughout the novel, rekindling forgotten relationships, creating new ones, and letting go of the meaningless. Expect Lauren Oliver’s debut novel to be in popular demand. ” Oliver, Lauren. Before I Fall. New York: HarperCollins, 2010. Print.