Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of E-LEARNING
-Improve learning skills
-Protect environment by not cutting trees for paper or other nature parts
-Make learning available anytime anywhere.
-Motivate student/employee/ teacher in teaching & learning -Reduces travel time and travel costs for off-campus students
-Students can study anywhere they have access to a computer and Internet connection
-Allow students to work at their own pace & modules of their own choice
-Develops knowledge of the Internet and computers skills that will help learners in getting on with future in life & careers -Learners with low motivation or bad study habits may fall behind.
-Instructor may not always be available when students are studying or need help
-Slow Internet connections or older computers may make accessing course materials frustrating