Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Chemical reaction lecture
Transcript of Chemical reaction lecture
States of matter lecture
Gas are compressible have neither a definite volume or shape
A gas takes the form of its container that the gas is in.
When water is boiled it turns into a gas this process id called vaporization
A Liquids have a definite shape but no definite volume
now since liquids do not have a definite shape all the molecules move around freely unless if stored in a container
Solids have both a definite shape and volume.
The molecules in a solid stay in place and vibrate.
For example a table it stays put unless you move it.
A solid can be
into a liquid and a liquid can be
into a solid.
Like a gas plasma has neither a definite shape or volume.
Plasma is basically electric gasses
but plasma can only respond strongly to electromagnetic forces.
A common place were plasma is located at is light bulbs.