Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Aircraft
People sprays fertilizers, pesticides, and fungicides from an
agricultural aircraft. Some air crafts do double jobs as water
bombers(Aerial firefighting) in areas of wildfires. Crop dusting
make farmers water and spray chemicals faster and they
don't have to go around to water the plants.
What are some bad thing that Crop Dusting did?
It usually creates noise and air pollution.
Sometimes they fly over the chimney and the chemicals
get in to the chimney and make people
and sometimes it can cause people to die
Crop Dusting History
Crop dusting started in 1921. The first person known as aerial application of agricultural materials was 'John Chaytor'.
DID YOU KNOW...?
Crop-dusting helicopter crashed near Riverdale in Tuesday, Jan. 8.
His co-workers said, the pilot had 47 years of flying experience,
Find some more information in these websites!
Thank you for watching! Hope you enjoyed!