Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of marwa
2. Design procedure . Objective The purpose of this project is to design an eye-controlled computerized exam (ECCE) system, whereby computerized exams can be controlled using signals produced from eye movement. EOG Design circuit PROGRAMMING Arduino Visual Basic ECCE * Arduino * Electrooculography (EOG) is a technique for measuring the resting potential of the retina ,the resulting signal is called the electrooculogram.
* There are different types of electrodes (sensors) that are used to measure the electrical activity of various human body parts. ECCE BLOCK DIAGRAM * Visual Basic End ㅇ EYE CONTROLLED COMPUTERIZED EXAM (ECCE) Supervised by : Dr. Othman Al Smadi Done by : Marwa Al faury
Mais Al Uqaily
Rasha Abdullah * Theoretical background
* Hardware : analog circuit design
* Software : Arduino microcontroller program and Visual basic 3. Conclusion and future work
4. End Theoretical background Human eye acts as a dipole with negative pole at Retina and positive pole at Cornea. There is an electric potential, which is generated across the Cornea and Retina because of the movement of eyeballs EOG POSITIONING EOG VALUE AND FREQUENCY RANGE The EOG value varies from 50 to 3500 Microvolt
frequency range of about dc-100 Hz.
Its value increases linearly for gaze angles from zero to -30 or +30 EOG value is up to 650 microvolt.
Frequency range up to 32 Hz. For ECCE project : ECCE BLOCK DIGRAM to eliminate the shifting resting potential (mean value) INSTRUMENTATION AMPLIFIER INA118 RG is 2K is used to provide a gain up to 10000 Low Pass Filter Notch Filter To reduce the effect of power line noise a twin T notch filter circuit is used . * VB.NET flow chart This is referred to as the Cornea-Retinal Potential (CRP) and it is the source of the Electrooculogram (EOG) signal Comparator Comparator is used to indicate the sign of the signal and inform the microcontroller Relay and Inverter HARDWARE COMPONENTS * Instrumentation amplifier INA118.
* Operational amplifiers LM741.
* Resistors( carbon resistors and potentiometers).
* Capacitors .
* Relay HUI KE .
* Regulators . * The idea is simple:
summarized by taking the EOG signal from human eyes and programming a tracking system depending on the value of this EOG signal using Arduino and vb.net . * The input signal (EOG signal) is too small and its value is affected by many factors, so an intermediate circuit will be used between EOG electrodes and Arduino input pins. problems * The EOG signal is nondeterministic and affected by several factors such as noise , skin resistance and artifacts .
* EOG signal varies a little bit from one person to another , and specific conditions should be satisfied for ECCE to work . * Internal resistance in capacitors causes a deviation in the notch frequency . Difficulties * It was difficult to find EOG electrodes in Jordan .
* Testing in hospital clinics has many restrictions . Future Work Instead of using RC low pass filter and Twin T notch filter to eliminate the noise , a sharp edge low pass filter can be used .