Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Life Of Mckinley
Transcript of The Life Of Mckinley
William Mckinley was born on January 29, 1843 in Niles, OH.
William Mckinley's wife was Ida Saxton and he had no surviving children also, he spent his nights usually playing cards.
Contributions in Life
William served in the war, was a president, and led America to victory in the Spanish-American war.
Place, Age, and Cause at Death
William Mckinley was assassinated in the temple of music on September 14, 1901 when he was 58.
William was a postal clerk, he was in the war, he was in the House of Reps, he was the Ohio Governor until he was president.
William Mckinley was on the 500$ bill last printed in 1934. He was in the war with Rutherford B. Hayes(a other U.S. president)
William went to Allegheny College in 1860 but he was cut short due to illness.
William's father was William Mckinley SR. His Mother was Allison Mckinley. He had 8 siblings James, David, Mary, Anna, Sarah, Elizabeth, Abner, and Helen.
William had a fun-filled childhood fishing, swimming, and hunting.
Thanks For Watching