Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of TOEIC preparation
Links for READING
On-line TV series
-> (Written choices)
Learn English with
PART 1 (Pictures)
Part 2 (Question-Response)
Answer: 1C 2B 3B 4A 5C 6C 7A 8A 9B 10A
1. Can you give me a hand moving the couch, please?
A. To the second floor
B. That is a great offer
C. Sure, give me a second first
2. Why don’t you see if you can get a transfer to a branch office closer to your place?
A. I live about twenty minutes from here
B. Yes, I was planning on doing that
C. Two of my friends live there
3. Why are the renovations being delayed?
A. Yes, but it should be changed
B. We must get a permit first
C. It was delayed over two hours
4. Would you like me to get you another cup of tea?
A. No, thanks, one is enough
B. At the end of the hall, I think
C. I’m new around here, too
5. Has anyone heard where the director went this morning?
A. Mr. Sellers is coming this morning
B. I’ve been hearing it a lot lately, too
C. No, but Judy should know where he is
6. Shall we together in here, or is this room already reserved?
A. There should still be some room
B. I’ll call the restaurant later
C. It’s available as far as I know
7. I didn’t know you were a member here.
A. I joined last week
B. I do remember you
C. Thanks, that would be nice
8. Sarah joined us last week, didn’t she?
A. No, the week before
B. I’ll go there tomorrow
C. Yes, I saw her last week
9. How is your new place?
A. It is brand new
B. It’s very cozy
C. It’s a one-story house
10. Where is the closest parking lot?
A. Right across the street
B. To park my car
C. At two o’clock
Answer 1 A 2A 3C 4C 5B 6A 7B 8B 9B 10B
1. Don’t you feel a bit chilly with the air conditioner on?
A. Yes, it’s freezing in here
B. No, I don’t feel too well
C. He is a bit silly
2. Where do you suppose I could pick up the items on the list?
A. Try looking in the store over there
B. It’s too heavy to pick it up alone
C. Yes, I think you can do it
3. Are you planning to attend the meeting this afternoon?
A. Yes, I need to do it now
B. Is Tuesday okay with you?
C. Yes, but only for a while
4. Mr. Suzuki is waiting for the delivery, isn’t he?
A. He will be here shortly
B. No, I don’t know him well
C. Yes, he’s downstairs at the lobby now
5. Would you be interested in joining our entertainment committee?
A. He is a very interesting person
B. Yes, but I don’t have time these days
C. When I was at the movies
6. Isn’t there an additional charge to send it by express mail?
A. No, everything is included in the cost
B. I will charge it on my credit card
C. Yes, there will be a couple more people
7. Should I sign my name on the first page or all the pages?
A. I already told you his name
B. Just sign the last one
C. The sign is rather noticeable
8. Did the contractor give you the completion date?
A. I will finish it by then
B. He said sometime in May
C. He will make the suggestion
9. Don’t you think this design could be improved more?
A. To the designated area
B. Why? Don’t you think it looks nice?
C. Yes, we decided to proofread it again
10. Would you rather meet over lunch or after 2 today?
A. That sounds fine by me
B. I have to meet client at noon
C. How is the Italian place?
Answer 1C 2C 3A 4A 5B 6C 7C 8A 9C 10B
1. Who will draft the letter?
A. He will come by later
B. Yes, he left it there
C. Jane is working on it now
2. Do you know where I can catch a bus to downtown?
A. He just left a minute ago
B. Sure, I will catch you later
C. Try the stop over there
3. How long will you be on the road today?
A. I’ll be back around three
B. Roughly an hour ago
C. Yes, I will be driving there
4. Do you get in touch with him, or should I try calling?
A. I just got off the phone with him
B. He is sitting on the couch
C. I’ll get it for you later
5. Don’t you have to go to your appointment with your layer soon?
A. To discuss some legal matters
B. Yes, right after I am done with this
C. No, he made a point not to do that
6. Jenny’s got to mail this invoice to the head office, doesn’t she?
A. Yes, she does have a nice voice
B. . It’s not very far from where she lives
C. I don’t think she is required to do that this time
7. Where do you recommend I go to have some good Greek food around here?
A. Yes, the service there is really good
B. I heard the food is quite tasty there
C. I always go to George’s on Pape Road
8. Isn’t there an updated version of this program?
A. Not that I am aware of
B. Yes, it is a great program
C. Let’s do it another day
9. Is the new guy on your team doing okay?
A. I might join the team as well
B. No, I don’t know him that well
C. Yes, he’s just becoming used to his job now
10. Should I get one of my staff members to bring you the papers, or are you planning to make a trip out here?
A. No, my plane takes off at nine
B. I’ll drop by this afternoon
C. I had a great vacation, thanks
Click para más presentaciones