Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in the manual
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Portfolio of Excellence (POE) - Bridgewater State University
P. Max Quinnon 25 August 2010
Transcript of Portfolio of Excellence (POE) - Bridgewater State University
Portfolio of Excellence (POE) POE: A new student mentoring program designed to enable students to connect with faculty/staff in an environment that will enable them to excel as college students & develop a personalized portfolio of excellence.
Students will be able to participate in active goal setting exercises, countless involvement opportunities, quality leadership experiences, and will develop the ability to make good choices that will set them up for success both in and out of the classroom.