Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Email and Social Media Etiquette
Transcript of Email and Social Media Etiquette
Examples of Unprofessional
Use A Professional E-mail
We suggest that you use your UCLA account:
Tips for E-mails:
When mailing a professor, always include your FULL NAME and CLASS (Lecture Number & Discussion/Section Number)
Make sure you check for spelling, punctuation errors, and grammatical errors before you hit "SEND"
Try to keep the email brief (1-2 paragraphs)
Use a professional font (Times New Roman)
Fill in the Subject Line of the Email.
PURPOSE: To brief your sender with what the email is specifically regarding
2. Addressing Your Recipient
When addressing your professors, be sure to address them with their professional title:
Or if you know your professor has a
doctoral degree (Ph.D, Ed.D, etc...)
be sure to address them as:
3. Body & Content of the Email
4. Signature/Sign Off
1. Before you send an attachment, you need to know where it is located on your computer. Whenever you save a file to use as an attachment, select "Save As" and make note of where you saved it.
2. After you have saved your document, GO into your e-mail and look for an icon in your toolbar which looks like a paper clip and click it.
3. A "Browse" window will open. Locate and select the attachment file.
Note: When you are sending attachments it is a good idea to title attached document as your name and the assignment:
Joe Bruin Final Essay
CC & BCC
A copy of an email message sent to a recipient whose email address APPEARS in the message.
BCC- (Blind Carbon Copy)
A copy of an email message sent to a recipient whose email address DOES NOT APPEAR in the message.
Tips for Saving Documents:
Always save your work in at least 2 places: USB Flash Drive, E-mail the file to yourself as an attachment, Save to your personal computer.
(Do NOT save your work on the computers in the Learning Center)
BE SURE TO FOLLOW UP WITH YOUR PROFESSOR, IN PERSON, BEFORE OR AFTER THEIR RESPONSE. THIS ALLOWS YOUR PROFESSOR TO PUT A FACE WITH A NAME
This is Joe Bruin
Be sure to check for errors before sending