Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Leadership in the XXI century
Transcript of Leadership in the XXI century
in the XXI century
But, how do you count what really matters?
leaders have to know that all their employees have a hierarchy of needs
Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs
Conley's Transformation Pyramid
Do they understand the company's mission?
Do they believe in it?
Can they influence it?
Do they feel a connection to the company?
Leaders manage only what they can
or miss this part of the pyramid
of leaders believe intangibles are important
have a means of measuring
King of Bhutan, 1972
Not everything that can be counted
, and not everything that counts can be
Bahh... that's Buddhist economics...
We create a
wanting what you have
having what you want
GDP measures everything in short, except that which makes life
Robert F Kenedy
we need a different way of
As leaders we can influence the
of what we produce by creating the conditions for our employees to live their
there's a connection between creating the
of employee happiness and creating the
of financial profits
What the world needs now are business leaders and political people who know
what to count
is when we use numbers to truly take into account our
we should focus on
Gross National Happiness
Gross Domestic Product
start counting today?
A Prezi created by
Chip Conley's TED talk
"Measuring what makes life worthwhile"
we have to re-learn how to count
Thank you for watching, if you liked it, please vote
Maybe, instead of measuring employees by
s we should use
Key Performance Indiator
Key Happiness Indicator
1. Formulation of the problem
2. Evidence something is wrong in the way we measure things
3. Applying different thinking to problem at hand
4. Formulation of solution
5. Call to Action