Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
francis asabre's volcano
Transcript of francis asabre's volcano
A Volcano is formed as a mountain that has an opening at the top called a crater and hot magma comes out turning it into lava.
A Volcano is made up of a vent,magma chamber and earths crust. A vent is always the opening of the earth. if some vents are blocked by all the lava flow [that turned into the earths crust] the volcano will erupt at a stronger capacity. the magma chamber is a chamber that stores lots of magma to be erupted out becoming lava.
The reason why magma comes out to the surface is when the gases inside the volcano build pressure to make the red hot magma rise up to the top. When one of the vents are blocked the capacity of the eruption is stronger.
There are three stages of a volcano an active, dormant and an extinct volcano. An active volcano is a volcano that erupted before and will erupt again. A dormant volcano is a volcano that has not erupted for centuries but might erupt again. An extinct volcano is a volcano that is dead and will never erupt again.