Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Woodman Wood Investigator
Transcript of Woodman Wood Investigator
• Interrogating suspects over crimes or fraudulence in question and statement taking of witnesses, employers, and claimants.
• Obtaining and preserving physical and documentary evidence to support investigations.
• Preparing objective and concise written reports of investigations when necessary.
• Testifying and presenting evidence at administrative and criminal court proceedings.
• Establishing and maintaining professional working relationships with those involved in investigations, as well as the general public.
• Identify, create, and complete fraud training for various lines of business supported by Chartis.
• Completing targeted claims reviews for all lines of business as assigned. 2012 What Insurance Investigators Do Pay Where they work 0 + - = 9 8 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 c Education At least a high school diploma is required. Licensing How to become an insurance investigator. On the job You may work in the office going over information.
You may also be out on the job investigating claims, gathering information. Hazards Must be careful of damaged houses, Roofs that collapsed, weak floors, and other hazards. Specialty investigators have a higher pay.
-Claim adjuster, examiner, and investigator on average get payed $58,620 per year
-Claims Adjusters, Appraisers, Examiners, and Investigators on average get payed $58,460 per year
-Insurance Appraisers, Auto Damage on average get payed $56,230
-Total, All Occupations on average get payed $33,840 per year Outlook Chance of getting a job,
-Claims Adjusters, Appraisers, Examiners, and Investigators 3%
-Claims Adjusters, Examiners, and Investigators 3%
-Insurance Appraisers, Auto Damage -8%
-Total, All Occupations 14% Invest gator What to Know. Most insurance companies prefer to hire those with a law enforcement or a vocational education in insurance. To be an investigator, usually you will need a background as a private investigator, claims adjuster, or examiner, as these people will have a background in interviewing and interrogation. Investigate insurance claims Handle Claims where the company suspects criminal or fraudulent activity. Often, investigators work on surveillance. Automotive Body and Glass Repairers Automotive Technicians and Mechanics Construction and Building Inspectors Cost Estimators Fire inspectors and investigators When jobs are up,
-Natural disasters such as tornadoes, wild fires and hurricanes, cause there to be more jobs. Number of automobile crashes expected to drop
-Safer cars causes less jobs REQUIREMENTS: Knowledge of criminal systems, ability to handle difficulties without supervision, time management, flexible to difficult working hours. organize data and write reports. JOB DESCRIPTION: Gather facts for evidence, preparing reports, testify and present evidence in court hearings, establishing a working relationship with suspects, witnesses, and the general public, identify, create, and complete fraud training, complete all claims investigations needed. Job Opening Pittsburgh, PA Every state has different licensing requirements. The severity of the claim determines the amount of work for the investigator.