Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
INBOUND VS OUTBOUND (KE)
Transcript of INBOUND VS OUTBOUND (KE)
Inbound Marketing vs. Outbound Marketing
FACTS ON TELEMARKETING:
• CRTC orders Bell to pay $1.3 million for “unauthorized telemarketing practices”
• Telemarketer faces record fine for violating Do Not Call list
• AT&T TO PAY $490,000 FOR DO-NOT-CALL VIOLATIONS
FACT 1: "79% OF ALL ADULTS USES THE INTERNET"
FACT 2: "78% OF ALL INTERNET USERS CONDUCT PRODUCTS RESEARCH ONLINE"
Rather than doing outbound marketing to the masses of people who are trying to block you out, I advocate doing "inbound marketing" where you help yourself "get found" by people already learning about and shopping in your industry. In order to do this, you need to set your website up like a "hub" for your industry that attracts visitors naturally through search engines, the blogosphere, and social media. I believe most marketers today spend 90% of their efforts on outbound marketing and 10% on inbound marketing, and I advocate that those ratios flip.
A COMBINATION OF BOTH TELEMARKETING & TELESALES... ABOUT US
“The company wants to be viewed as a networking/marketing and market precursor destination on the internet. Only in those terms we want to create our brand, but the company does not seek to position itself under its own brand in any market” We are a market in the internet for goods, services and know how. Thy ultimate road for a community where transaction, networking, marketing and selling of goods can take place " AT&T, VERIZON, TATA, CHINA UNICOM SOLUTION PROVIDER, AND DEALERSHIP AGREEMENTS WITH TELUS, ROGERS, BELL MOBILITY!
IMPORTANT POINTS IN LEVERAGING EXISTING RELATIONSHIPS !
1. USING EXISTING MOBILE CLIENTS AND SALES IN ORDER TO INCREASE SALES UPSELL CROSS SALES
2. USING OPPORTUNITIES ACROSS BORDERS
3. MARKETING LEVERAGE AND EXISTING CLIENTEL THE HUB PAGE INBOUND MKT SEO +AFFILIATE PROGRAMS FACEBOOK FAN PAGE YOU TUBE ADS Fixed Rate! Fixed rate service plan contracts are an excellent way to lock in your rate and avoid rising prices
• We are different! We offer innovative plans at competitive rates, combined with great customer service. We keep it simple and straightforward. This all adds up to a great value.
• Variable Rate: BizChoice Save 3-5% Guaranteed
• OHIO: SAVE 5% TO 10% On Variable rate plan GUARANTEED!! INTERACTIVE DESK/AGENT
1. AGENT BLOGS
3. PPA "GET MORE FANS"
Increasing the reach of your page by expanding your fanbase is critical for business success on Facebook. The more people who ‘like’ your page, the bigger your reach across their network of friends. You may have 1000 fans, but they each have hundreds of friends who can see the content they interact with. (Note: the average number of friends on Facebook per person is 229 according to pew Research.) Our ad creation platform creates web ads, mobile ads, video ads, and social ads from one data entry point. Our lead capture ads looks amazing. We advertise our ads on search engines, directories, mobile networks, and social networks. MARKETING ON AUTO PILOT OUTBOUND MKT Add’l Virtual / Marketing Phone #s HELP/SALES DESK
Our bi-lingual online consultants takes customer communication from anywhere!
• our website,
• and chat—and turns it into a ticket.
Our support team sees everything in one place;
MULTI lingual (Spanish, French English)
"Our customers uses the channel they prefer" vs XOOM HUB PAGE ALREADY IN EXISTENCE Spanish American segment of the U.S. market is rapidly growing.
Marketers in the U.S. are relishing the opportunity presented by this emerging segment. However, most companies targeting the U.S. Hispanic market are guilty of at least one of the following mistakes:
(1) treating the market as an extension of the general market;
(2) inadequate budget allocation;
(3) poorly translated communication material; and
(4) treating the U.S. Hispanic market as a homogeneous segment.