Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Stephanie- dibble
Alternative energy resources
Hydro electricity is when a generator generates electricity from dams .
where i got my resources
Wind energy is when there is a big wind mill and it catches all the wind through its turbines and then it generates the wind to make electricity .
Solar energy is healthy for our environment and living organisms.
It is also a renewable resources so we can have it again.
Solar panels capture the heat from the sun and it
generates water that boils which makes energy.
hydro electricity is a renewable resource so it can be used over and over again.
wind energy is a renewable resource so it comes again and again.
Solar pannels can be found on roofing on houses
the resources that i used
were brain pop Jr .
Geo thermal is heat from the earth because
Geo means earth and thermal means heat
this will happen regularly the earth will get hot
and this is a alternative energy resource because this will come again and again .