Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of bot
Chinese and Australian icebreaker ships go to rescue
Icebreaker - ship that breaks ice to get through icy water's
Chinese helicoptered passengers to Australian ship. Then gets stuck.
U.S. Coast Guard sent to help.
- Russian ship frozen in ice 1800 miles south of Tasmania
- 100th anniversary of Douglas Mawson journey.
- Recreate the voyage of 1911-1913.
Russian ship Left New Zealand Nov. 28.
Stuck Christmas eve.
Chinese ship rescues passengers, January 2.
Stuck January 3.
U.S. ship called for help, January 4.
Both break out of ice January 8
Ice Adventure Gone Wrong