Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
FDSCI 101 Day 18 F12
Transcript of FDSCI 101 Day 18 F12
Things to think about?
Descent with modification
Three things are needed for speciation
What is a species?
Or what makes different species?
Mechanisms for Reproductive Isolation
Ecological / temporal
Test review question 1
Which of these shares a closer common ancestor to an Ameoba (kingdom protista)
A. Polar bear
E. All have the same common ancestor with a ameoba.
Test question 2.
This picture of mammalian fore limbs
is an example of
A. Homologous features
B. Analogous features
Test question 3
In microevolution mechanics, the bottle neck effect is an example of
B. Gene Flow
C. Genetic Drift
D. Nonrandom Mating
E. Natural Selection