Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of sherlock homles
After attending Stonyhurt college, he became a writer and a physician. He wrote more than 60 fictional Sherlock Homles books and a few non-fiction books. He was a physician above a ship called "S SMayumba.
"Any truth is better than indefinite doubt."
" We can't command our love, but we can command our actions"
" Where there is no imagination, there is no horror"
It is a very good book but it is hard to understand since it is written in old words. There are various stories. There are also very complicated mysteries where everything fits perfectly.
The Author's Childhood
Sir Arthur Conan Doyle was born on May 22, 1859. He was born in Edinburgh, Scotland. His father was Charles Altamont Doyle. His father drank a lot but his mother read him stories that activated his imagination. He went to Stonyhurst college.
The Author's Adulthood