Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Summary
Next Finally chronological order Use appropriate connecting words Use main idea and author's purpose (don't forget the supporting details!) Written in present tense Use full sentences Author's Purpose - to inform, entertain, or persuade Main idea is the central thought or message 1,2,3,4,5... don't use point form capitals and punctuation Don't forget! A summary should tell someone what the text is about using less words than the original text... A summary uses your own words!