Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Spoken Word Poetry Analysis
Transcript of Spoken Word Poetry Analysis
poem by Anis Mojgani.
Who is it written for?
What does it mean to
"shake the dust?" What is the message that the poet is trying to get across? What result is he hoping for?
List some of the themes expressed in this poem and evaluate the poem's effectiveness.
The poet says, "Make my words worth it." What does that mean? How and why is that a common desire for authors? PREZI by adam griffin