Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
I also want to do the best i have ever done by spending a lot of time studying and focusing on school while also enjoying my last year at St Hilda's University Course A bridging course i would do is the undergraduate enabling course for Science, Engineering and Health at curtain.
This course will help me develop a strong background in maths and the sciences will help me prepare to successfully tackle a degree in science, engineering or health.
http://courses.curtin.edu.au/course_overview/undergraduate/science-engineering-enabling Certificate Course The Certificate IV in business.
Description from FEC website on the Certificate IV in business:
"This qualification reflects the role of individuals who use well-developed skills and a broad knowledge base in a wide variety of contexts. They apply solutions to a defined range of unpredictable problems, and analyse and evaluate information from a variety of sources"
http://www.fec.org.au/index.php/site/program_info/121/ Marine Maritime studies - Focuses on marine life, boating, history of early settlement in western Australia and ocean currents. - Year 11
Maths 2AB - A math course focusing on linear equations, trigonometry and algebra
Math 2C/D - Year 12
English 2AB - Focusing on story writing (schizophrenic bibliographies) and feature articles
English 3A/B - Year 12
Human Biology Stage 2 - Studying the body, diseases, pregnancy and bones
Biology 3A/B - Year 12
Drama Stage 2 - Australian plays (Merry go round in the sea) and Worldwide plays (Hedda Gabler)
Drama Stage 3 - Year 12
Workplace learning - 1a/b in year 11
Workplace Learning - 1c in year 12 Bridging Course Undergraduate Curtin University Psychology degree.
In this course students learn about perception, cognition, emotion, personality, behavior and interpersonal relationships.
"Psychology encompasses all aspects of human behavior, using tested theoretical frameworks to examine, explain and predict what we do as individuals and in groups" - information provided from the Curtin University.
Employment Pathway Gap Year Information When i leave school i will firstly start with getting a part time job at a place like Summaglo, which involves reception duties or something in retail.
For a more permanent job later in life include:
- Make up artist In my gap year i would do some work to earn money, like a part time job at Summaglo or in retail.
I would also do the Contiki tour in Europe (The European contrasts plus Corfu resort for 29 days)
http://www.contiki.com/destinations/europe/tours/108-european-contrasts Short term goals 1) Pass all of my school subjects
2) Graduate St Hilda's Anglican School for Girls in 2013
3) Do well in my WACE exams
4) Pass my business IV course
5) Finish my L plates and get my license
6) Buy my first car Long term goals - Finish a degree at university
- Start a successful career in something i enjoy
- Start a family (get a husband)
- Buy my first home
- Resign from career and become a stay home mum