Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Copy of What are the differences between membranophones, aerophones, chordophones, and idiophones?
Transcript of Copy of What are the differences between membranophones, aerophones, chordophones, and idiophones?
Chordophones, and Idiophones
by: Amy Weaver
1st Q Project
system of musical instrument classification
Erick Moritz von Hornbostel
vibrating membrane instruments