Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of PAINTING TECHNIQUES
1. Create a background that
is not just a "flat" color.
This means blending of colors or values using painting techniques.
2. Choose a color and splatter paint the
canvas to create a sense of movement.
3. Use skewers, sticks, etc. to make
dots that follow the movement.
4. Choose colors for dots mindfully!
Use colors that are close to each other in color or value for less contrast [Monochromatic/Analogous] Or colors that are further apart from each other for a higher contrast! [Complementary]