Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Adrian's essay
After sulla retired, generals still ruled but Rome kept it's pose as a republic.
The president states that the Olympics will be kept in brazil.
Maduro blames the united states for not helping venezuelas problems.
Rome's poor had little voice against the government.
The people worried most those who live in a poor communities known as fevlas.
Venezuelans told tougher times and turned around against Maduro.
The wealthy and powerful cared less about the poor's problems.
People are becoming poor and loosing their jobs and homes.
The government is running low and has no solution for venezuela's weak economy.