Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Meet Aric
Winona, MN Now I live in
S. St. Paul, MN I've worked at Lincoln Center for 11 years! This is my 14th year of
teaching over all:
1999 - 2013 I've taught...
& Title One I've also...
1st - 2nd
& 5th - 6th
& acted as IB
Coordinator I finished my master's degree in 2006 at Lesley University. I'm almost done with
a PhD from the
Univ. of Minnesota I love to be at our cabin,
especially in the summer! I also love to play piano and sing. I studied to become a
teacher at Concordia
College in Moorhead, MN I've run many races.
The longest race was
13.1 miles long. I've traveled a lot.
I've been to Europe,
Colombia, and all
over the USA. Welcome to room B-01!
Together, we can make
this an amazing last year
of elementary school!