Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Chemistry: It's "Element"-ary!!! - Ionic Compounds of an Aquarium
Transcript of Chemistry: It's "Element"-ary!!! - Ionic Compounds of an Aquarium
4. cobalt acetate
(cobalt(III) acetate) 1. manganese sulfate:
2. zinc sulfate 5. copper sulfate
6. cobalt carbonate
7. sodium selenite Wardley Beta Food 8. potassium chloride
9. calcium chloride
10. magnesium chloride
11. cobalt sulfate
12. magnesium sulfate
13. boric acid (hydrogen borate) Flourish Comprehensive Supplement for the Plant Aquarium by Seachem Kent Marine MicroVert 14. potassium iodide 18. potassium iodate 19. sodium bisulfate Top Fin PH Decrease Top Fin PH Increase 20. sodium carbonate 16. calcium carbonate
17. sodium chloride Wonder Shells –
Mineral Blocks by
Weco Products NaClReptiSticks Floating Aquatic Turtle Food TetraFin Goldfish Crisps 15. calcium iodate Attributions:
Fish Bowl Outline - http://media.photobucket.com/image/fish+bowl+png+/jpod1567/Cut%2520Outs%2520Drawings%2520on%2520transparancies%2520A-Z/Animal%2520drawings%2520cartoons%2520ect/cartoonfishbowlOT.png
Fish Pictures - www.clipart.com
Sodium carbonate structure: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sodium_carbonate
Sodium chloride: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sodium_chloride
Calcium carbonate: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sodium_chloride
Potassium iodide: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Potassium-iodide-3D-ionic.png
Potassium chloride: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Potassium-iodide-3D-ionic.png
Copper(II) sulfate: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copper%28II%29_sulfate
Potassium Iodate: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Potassium-iodate-unit-cell-3D-balls.png So, what really is in your fish tank? Is it just fish... or is there more
than meets the eye... This work by Christopher Ponners is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. To view a copy of this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/ or send a letter to Creative Commons, 171 Second Street, Suite 300, San Francisco, California, 94105, USA.