Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Snowflakes
Most people think snowfakes are white, but snowflakes have no color. Snowflakes always have 6 sides no matter what. Some snowflakes are thick so they will stick to the floor .On the other land, some snowflakes are light and fluffy,
The largest snowflake ever to fall was was 15 inches wide and 8 inches thick. It fell in Montanna on January 28,1887. The most snow to fall ever in a a24 hour period occured at Silver Lake in 1921. It snowed 74 inches. Another snowflake fact is most snowflakes are not perfectly symmecrtical.
How Do Snowflakes Form?
Snowflakes form in the clouds when the temperture is underneath freezing point. Snow flakes are many snow crystals stuck together. As they fall from the sky their size increases . No two snowflakes are alike.
SNOWFLAKES VICTORIA STONE 505
All About Snowflakes