Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of Elements, Compounds, and Mixtures
Transcript of Copy of Elements, Compounds, and Mixtures
A substance made of only one type of atom.
Cannot be separated into simpler substance by physical or chemical means.
Located on the periodic table.
When two or more element(s) are combined together.
A substance that contains more than one type of compound and/or element mixed together that are NOT chemically combined.
Water is a compound made of water AND oxygen molecules
Salt is a compound of sodium AND
Carbon dioxide is a combination of carbon AND oxygen atoms
Oxygen atoms are normally found as a
A molecule is formed when one or more atoms are bonded together.