Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
COMPData: What Can We Do With It?
Transcript of COMPData: What Can We Do With It?
COMPData is a healthcare analytics web-based portal with data that includes:
Benefits for Analytics
Data integrity is a huge benefit of Compdata. Hospitals are fined for data submission discrepancies and errors. Thus, we can ensure high quality data.
All hospitals within the state of Illinois submit data to Compdata. Most hospitals then become consumers and can then mine the collective data.
External benchmarking capability. For example, we can analyze LOS at PH Ministries, compared to other health systems, including case-mix analysis to build predictive models.