Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Hidden Figures Analysis
Transcript of Hidden Figures Analysis
Three African-American women work for NASA during the '60's when segregation was happening.
They are not treated very well at NASA
Their talents are overlooked because of the color of their skin.
How does one group of people have the right to decide that their life is more valuable than others?
The white men and women
Stage 4 - Law and Order (They all conform to how society is in 1960s)
Starts in stage 4 - Law and Order (Conforms to requirements of living in that society)
Ends in stage 6 - Universal Principle (He realizes that Katherine is equally talented as everyone in the department)
by: Kaisa Tsuruta and Kenzie Holden
Stage 6 - Universal Principle (They know that their talents equal the white people's and they go out and fight for justice)
The women's talents are finally recognized.
The mission to space was successfully completed.
Melfi, T. (Director), & Schroeder, A., & Melfi, T. (Screenwriters). (2017).
[Motion picture]. USA: Fox 2000 Pictures.