Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Parts of a computer for kid's
Transcript of Parts of a computer for kid's
The CPU is the central processing unit and controls all the things the computer does. It is the brain. A good CPU costs around £50-£80.
The Motherboard is used to send power and information to and from parts of the computer. A good motherboard costs around £50 and above.
The RAM stands for random access memory which makes your computer faster. The RAM does quick calculations which are deleted after they have been used or you log off.
A good RAM costs about £34 for a 4GB one.
The hard disk stores the information on the computer. When you save a document or file it is stored on the hard disk. A good Hard drive costs £50 and above.
The Graphics card makes the screen clearer. A good Graphic card costs around£50-£70.
The power supply gives the computer power but not all of it from the plug else the computer would explode.
This is a presentation to show some of the main parts of a computer for kid's.
Thank you for watching
The cooling fan is
used to cool the
A good fan costs
around £15 but
you can get them