Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
KPIs for Big Data
Transcript of KPIs for Big Data
-Allen L. Weinberg
Director, McKinsey & Co. Every employee has access to all of Amazon's data if they want it, with all the tools needed to search and analyze that data and evaluate results. Everyone is encouraged to look for insights and come up with a better way to do their job.
-Chris Worland, Amazon
(eMetrics Chicago) Quality & frequency of communication with IT. With Market Research. With Customer Service.
Engagement of Big Data champion.
Decentralized utilization of data. Kosmix Social Genome
Orbitz Able to read and understand 200 million pages of text in three seconds... IBM hopes Watson will become every doctor's sidekick... T Mobile Context+CMS+CRM+Channel = Content Customization Milen Mahadevan, SVP Dunnhumby USA What big data can tell you... ...when you're using it well... Web Analytics CRM Mobile Social Testing ROI 1. Synthesis
3. Significance A good part of that endeavor has been spent building the infrastructure to support the number-crunching. But the piece that is perhaps harder, Mr. Talling-Smith said, is getting the plane crews to recognize the importance of reading notes about passengers and then delivering them a certain message. (Ad Age BA story) operating KPIs Key Performance Indicators for Big Data eBay Red Laser Amazon Price Check Identification of "rapid-management" practices.
Data provision & change visualizations in those areas.
Response times in those areas.
Aggregate gains in related performance metrics. # of segments addressed (and performance by segment).
Content targeting algorithm breadth & depth.
User satisfaction & quality of relationships. Segmentation is often a "descriptive data dump" used in strategy, then never referred to again going forward. Questions? @scotwheeler @scotwheeler