Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Ketamine
Why is tobacco bad?
What is it?
Heroin can be injected, inhaled by snorting or sniffing, or smoked. The drug is delivered to the brain, which contributes to its high risk for addiction. After an injection of heroine, users report feeling a surge of euphoria followed by a dry mouth, a warm flushing of the skin, heaviness, and clouded mental function. this is followed by a wakeful drowsy state. users who don't inject it, may not experience the initial rush, but the other effects are the same.
Ketamine, also known as big k, blind, breakfast cereal, cat tranquillizes, horsey p, k, killer, ket, ketalar, ketty, kit-kat, k-rod, lady k , special k, super k, vitamin k, squid and wonk, is a hallucinogenic drug. Ketamine can produce a drunken, dizzy feeling. some people also describe sensations of weightlessness, and "out-of-body" or "near-death" experiences. This is often described as being in or going through the k-hole. it's generally used as an rapid-acting anesthetic drug by veterinarians and occasionally in human surgery. Different usages of ketamine are, oral, rectal, injected into the blood stream, and powdered and snorted.
What is Ketamine?
1. Statistics say that half of all long term smokers will die pre-maturely from smoking related illnesses. At least half of those deaths will be in their middle age years.
2 Smoking harms almost all organs of the body.
3. Smoking actually cancels out the positive effects of other good health habits.
4.Smoking contributes to many other forms of cancer other than lung cancer.
What is it?
Cocaine is a powerfully addictive stimulant drug made from the leaves of a cocoa plant native to south America. It produces short-term euphoria, energy, and talkativeness, raising heart rate and blood pressure. Cocaine can be snorted as a powder, dissolved is water and injected into the blood stream, and smoked as a rock crystal.