Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
United States and The Soviet Union During the cold war
Transcript of United States and The Soviet Union During the cold war
Accursia and Leanne
Soviet Union's Political Systems
- Protection of outside invasions and protection of citizens from one another.
- Join international organizations
- Communist ( One party state)
American Economic Systems
Soviet Union's Post-War Goals
- Spreading of Communism
- GA in total control over eastern Europe
- Advancement in weaponry
American Political Systems
- Influence of government
- Abandoned american ideals
Soviet Union's Economic System
- Command economy
- Promoted Communism
- Influence Eastern Europe
- Concentrated on military power
- Focusing on economic problems
- Marshall Plan in 1947
- Removing Soviet influence in other places
Soviet Union's Hold Over Europe
- Tightened its grip on countries it had liberated
- Political changes were slow
- "The war on Fascism ends, the war on capitalism begins"
- Iron Curtain
-Influenced western Europe
America's Post-War Goals