Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of Mahatma Gandhi
Transcript of Copy of Mahatma Gandhi
he was 13 years old. Together, they had four sons
before Gandhi took his vows. Went to England on September 4, 1888, when he was eighteen years old South Africa, 1893 Salt March, 1929 "If I am to die by the bullet of a mad man, I must do so smiling, God must be in my heart and on my lips. And if anything happens, you are not to shed a single tear." — Mohandas K. Gandhi, 28 January 1948, two days prior to his assassination 2,500 protesters, lead by Sarojini Naidu