Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Vvvvorkshop
+free for non-commercial use
+high prerformance, gpu support
+easy to learn
+no syntax errors
-no export options
-only for Windows
-commercial licence 870SGD
enhancing real objects with video content
live video performances
vvvv is a multipurpose toolkit
created by MESO Digital Interiors, Germany
now developed by vvvv group
VVVV pros and cons
Hovvvv to learn?
natural user interface
help for nodes (select+F1)
examples in /girlpower/
learning by doing
go to NODE festival!
Different methods on how to project on:
complex but almost flat surface
complex spatial object
keep it clean and organized
make comments if you work in a team
use subpatches for complex projects
do have version control and backup (Dropbox)
image and video transformation and mapping
(motion sensing, lights, editing sound/visuals)
connecting with arduino RS232
you might need to install DirectX and .Net