Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Business Writing - Simple Edition
Transcript of Business Writing - Simple Edition
Why are you writing?
Who are you writing to?
What do you want them to understand?
”I hope that you will contact me. I know my qualifications are not maybe very impressive, but I would be happy if you took the time to consider my application. In case you are interested, my number is 333-2525”
The basic rules:
use a plain, simple structure
keep the sentences short
write in an active voice
mind your tone!
”I hope that you will contact me. I know my qualifications are not maybe very impressive, but I would be very happy if you took the time to consider my application. In case you are interested, my number is 333-2525”
”My qualifications make me an excellent applicant for this position.”
”You can reach me at 333-2525. I look forward to hearing from you!”