Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Fitness Training & Programming
Transcript of Fitness Training & Programming
Components of Fitness
1. What film is this quote is from?
2. Who said it?
"If he dies, he dies....."
Identify components of fitness
Link components of fitness to your own sport
"The maximum force a muscle or group of muscles can produce"
"Ability of the heart, lungs, blood vessels and muscles to take in, transport, and use oxygen efficiently over a long period"
Aerobic = energy produced with oxygen present
Muscular (Anaerobic) Endurance
Muscle(s) working repeatedly over a prolonged period
Anaerobic = working without oxygen present
"Ability to move a joint through its complete range of motion"
"Ability of a person to execute motor movements with high speed in the shortest period of time"
"The % of body weight which is fat, muscle or bone"
"The ability to rapidly and accurately change the direction of the whole body in space"
Static - Stationary
Dynamic - While moving
"The ability to exert a maximal force in as short a time as possible"
Strength x Speed
Methods of Training