Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
PH 223 Discussion 33 A
Transcript of PH 223 Discussion 33 A
Induction is the generation of a current / potential / electric field via a changing magnetic flux.
It uses both Faraday's law and Lenz's law to describe the desired result.
Consider a wire with 10 loops having diameter D inside of a large solenoid shown here. If the current in the solenoid follows the graph below, what would a graph of the induced current look like for the 10 loop wire having a total resistance of R. ( let CCW be +)