Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Rock Candy from Poland
Transcript of Rock Candy from Poland
Class 6 ROCK CANDY Hi, I’m Adrianna and I’m Kamila.
During our experiment we would like to show you
how to make Rock Candy The only two ingredients you need for rock candy are sugar and water. At first we have to prepare the Rock Candy Crystal Solution
In a saucepan, heat at least three cups of sugar together with one cup of water. If you want coloured and flavored crystals you can also add food coloring and flavoring. Suspend a string or popsicle stick into a glass or jar.
Don't let the string or stick touch the sides or bottom of your container.
Pour the sugar solution into your jar. Remove the pan from heat and, if you want, add a few drops of food coloring
and 1/2 teaspoon of flavoring, such as lemon, cherry, or mint.
While the sugar solution is cooling, prepare a container for growing your rock candy. While stirring, bring
the sugar solution to a boil. ROCK CANDY - THE FINAL PRODUCTS THANKS FOR WATCHING
KAMILA & ADRIANNA