Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Victorian Era Social Classes
Transcript of Victorian Era Social Classes
basic social classes in Victorian England?
similarities and differences between the classes?
Victorian men and women behavior in upper class society?
true gentleman defined?
men and women interaction?
- work in chores
- children in factories
- economy boooosters!
- People without jobs
- lived in poverty
- no political power
by: Annie Na, Gloria Lee, and Lisa Lee
Society and Social Classes of
Men and Women in Upper Class
- educated at home by tutors
- sent to Eton, Harrow
- later sent to Oxford, Cambridge
- never worked (even in home)
- socializing, shopping
- employed servants for working
- had to follow rules for introductions
- duty is always to his lady
- followed etiquette for dinner parties
Relationship Between Men and Women
- more formal than now
- generally socialized in communal gatherings (parties and dances)