Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Water in the atmosphere
Transcript of Water in the atmosphere
Cirrus:they form very high about 6 kilometers off the ground and made of ice.
Stratus:strato meaning "spread out" cover most of the sky and can mean some drizzzle, rain or snow.
Cumulus:forms less than 2 kilometers of the ground can grow in size ontill they can extend 18 kilometers tall. they usaly indecate fair weater.