Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Jobs
Practice your mental training with your coach and repeat with confidence
"I am successful"
"I can do it"
"I speak with confidence"
Watch video #6
Fluency diet review
Pair up and practice the questions below. Then your coach will select some students to go to the front
What did you do on_____?
What would you do if______?
30 seconds non-stop
Solve the following grammar test using the grammar you have learned
Find the mistake
1) My mother has not never gone to Italy.
2) People is learning new things nowadays.
3) Her parents want to played soccer in the afternoon
4) My cellphone is the greater phone in the world
5) Mary would never eats shrimps.
6) I will not going to the movies tonight
7) Cats are most boring than dogs.
8) Mike and John is my friends
By the end of this lesson you will be able to:
Talk about jobs
Describe the perfect job for you
Share your opinions about different types of jobs
Make couples and answer the questions below
What is a Job?
How many professions can you name? Describe one of them
Make couples and talk about the different activities they do at work
He is a doctor and he takes care of health
Watch the following video and answer the questions below
What is the worst job you watched in the video? Why?
What job would you choose if you had to do one of these jobs for one day?
Make couples, and prepare a mini exposition. Then, your coach will select some students to come to the front.
"Create and describe the perfect job for you"
Choose a role play, practice and act it out
A. Your son/daughter is too lazy, tell him/her to find a job.
B. Give an excuse to your mom/dad why you can't get a job right now
A. You just got a job, go and tell to your best friend about it
B. Congratulate your friend and ask him what his/her new job is about
Your coach will select 1 or 2 students to go to the front and they will do a recap
Describe in your own words what you did since you walked into E4CC until now
Your coach will explain to you the grammar chart. Pay attention
Your coach will explain to you the ED pronunciation. Pay attention