Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Aesops Fables The North Wind and the Sun
Transcript of Aesops Fables The North Wind and the Sun
Aesop Aesop Greek story teller.
inspired Plato, Aristotle, and Socretes
His stories are told and studied still throught history.
Many of his Fables are told and used to Teach Moral and Ethical Lessons The North Wind And The Sun -Theme or lesson
- Influence is stronger than force.
-The wind tries to blow a mans cloak off.
-The sun influences the man to take off his cloak.