Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Glass Castle
Transcript of The Glass Castle
- Unable to keep a job
- Victim of abuse
- A free spirit
- Abhorred the domestic life
-Believed in self sufficiency
- Made no effort to escape poverty
Romeo and Juliet
- Selfless parents vs Selfish parents
- Few characteristics in common
- Instilled wisdom and compassion in their children
- How past turmoil can affect parenting
- Strained relationships
- Absent and occasionally
- Parental figure not of blood relation
- Reliance on friends/siblings