Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of MDS
This enzyme has the ability to hydrolyze peptide bonds and break down proteins into smaller molecules so widely used as ingredients biodetergent.
This enzyme catalyzes the hydrolysis of starch molecules into smaller ones. Alpha-amylase is an enzyme that catalyzes the breakdown of polysaccharides into maltose, maltotriose and alpha-dextrin.
This enzyme can be dissolved in water by catalyzing the hydrolysis of the ester bond in the substrate water-insoluble lipids such as long triglycerides.
Catalyzes the synthesis of bacitracin were obtained from B. licheniformis. Bacitracin is a polypeptide antibiotic that is produced by some strains of Bacillus licheniformis.
Bacitracin has a function as an inhibitor of cell wall biosynthesis