Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Welcome To T Bay
Transcript of Welcome To T Bay
Failure is not an option... ...And fine tune - Dramatic growth in the next four weeks
(Expect to learn a lot, every day, in every direction)
- One on ones with your coach
(You will review recorded calls, questions and answers,
action plans, progress and goals, and coaching opportunities.
Coaches are busy, and you are a part of a team, so this may
mean that you will not get the attention you want right
away, but you will get a lot of coaching throughout).
-Live Call Monitoring
(Your coach will be able to listen to your calls, helping you reinforce strong sales habits)
- Group huddles everyday @ 730am and 1pm
(Do not plan any appointments or call backs during this time)
-Everyone (including yourself ) upholds the IMPACT Values Prepare to:
-Become a better sales person than you knew you could be!
-Learn to navigate through new computer programs, browsers, and online tools
-Dissect every part of your sales pitch to gain a thorough and in-depth understanding of the psychology of a sales pitch
-Represent products that work! To what degree of success is the only question... You will learn how to master
- . . . and . . . How to be