Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
How to formulate a good Knowledge Question?
Transcript of How to formulate a good Knowledge Question?
Good questions start with:
To what extent...?
What role does...?
Under what circumstances...?
How can we know...?
Why use TOK terms?
TOK terms are useful because they steer the investigation into clear knowledge areas. By unpacking those you acquire a deeper understanding.
Knowledge Questions are at the heart of assessment in TOK but the essay and presentation take different approaches
After the question starters use a combination of one or more TOK concepts. You can also add a reference to Ways of knowing and/or areas of knowledge
What role does
play in the
of scientific claims?
To what extent can
be considered a
How far does
of individuals and groups?
The aim is NOT to use all the elements but to select a combination of those relevant to our Real Life Situation!
To sum up
need before they
good starter for an open-ended question
TOK term that refers to a TOK concept of certainty
reference to an AoK - natural or human sciences
central TOK concept of certainty